Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Club Penguin Book Bundle

I have great news for my Brazilian friends! You can now buy a Club Penguin Bundle which includes 4 Club Penguin books, and 1 exclusive T-shirt. This “bundle” is only available for brazilian penguins at the moment. Hopefully, Club Penguin will be releasing this bundle in the U.S.A soon. Check it out:
As I said before, this bundle includes 4 book: The Official Club Penguin Guide, Stowaway: Adventures at Sea, Waddle Lots of Laughs, and The Inventors Apprentice. Here’s the exclusive t-shirt you get:

Pretty cool, right? I hope Club Penguin releases this “bundle” in the US soon! The t-shirt is pretty simple but cool. I wonder if Club Penguin will be releasing more different bundles with different t-shirt… Now that would be cool!
Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think! Special thanks to Saraapril and Marco42.

No comments:

Post a Comment